The AFL has launched a new grants program to benefit women and girls community football across the country.
The program has been established to support the growth of women and girls in community football in three key focus areas.
- Creating safe and inclusive environments
- Increasing participation for women and girls (on and off the field)
- Increasing participation opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and girls, and women and girls from culturally diverse communities.
Entry is open to registered/affiliated community clubs and registered/affiliated leagues or associations across Australia (Applicants) that are seeking funding to enable and grow women and girls’ football at the community level.
- Community Clubs may apply for a grant of up to $2,500.
- Community Leagues or Associations may apply for a grant up to $5,000.
Applications must address on of the three key funding categories
How to Apply
For more information, guidelines and to apply please click here
Applications Close: Friday 30th June
If you require assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or firstname.lastname@example.org