The Change Our Game Scholarship Program provides funding to assist women to access professional learning and development opportunities to enhance skills in sport and recreation leadership and management.
The Change Our Game Scholarship Program will fund professional development activities run by recognised entities of the department that are aimed at enhancing skills in sport and recreation leadership and management. These activities may include, but are not limited to:
– Organisational governance training
– Working with boards and committees
– Leadership skills and management training
– Project or event management
– Media training
– Sports administration training
– Attending conferences and workshops.
For more information or to apply, click HERE