The Strathbogie Shire Council 2022-23 Community Grants Program provides an opportunity for groups to undertake projects that complement the focus areas identified as priorities for the Strathbogie Shire Council.
- Promote community engagement and participation.
- Support gender equality and social inclusion and improve accessibility.
- Contribute to building healthy and vibrant communities.
- Improve community facilities and infrastructure
Up to $5000 in funding is available for eligible projects situated under the following categories:
- Active and Healthy Communities
- Arts and Culture
- Environment and Sustainability
- Facilities and Infrastructure
- Small Projects – $1000
Examples of eligible projects include:
- Local projects that promote collaboration and resource sharing among groups.
- The development of new or expanding existing programs and activities for example craft
workshops, walking groups, community engagement programs or formal and informal sport and leisure activities.
- Small infrastructure projects such as costs towards an all abilities ramp.
- Provision of essential equipment with priority given to safety equipment e.g. defibrillator, safety padding. The project should be free or low cost for the community to attend. Applicants must keep a record/ register of volunteer involvement and audience attendance at all activities associated with the project and submit with the project acquittal report.
To be eligible for funding under the Community Grants Program, applicants must be: A not for profit community group, organisation or club that is incorporated.
An unincorporated not for profit community group, organisation or club only if they have a Community Planning Reference Group (also known as Community Action Group) or an incorporated body that is willing to act as auspice for the application.
For more information:
For more information, guidelines or to apply please click here
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with the Valley Sport team on 5831 8456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org