The Community Motorsport Program is the Victorian Government’s first dedicated motorsport investment program that provides grant opportunities through two funding categories.
The Motorsport Club Assistance Category focuses on developing club capacity, increasing engagement and building participation outcomes in motorsports through four funding streams.
Applicants to may submit applications to multiple streams but can only receive a maximum combined grant amount of $20,000 from the Motorsport Club Assistance Category.
- Stream 1: Safety and Operational Equipment (up to $10,000)
- Stream 2: Volunteer and Official Training (up to $5,000)
- Stream 3: Women and Girls Participation (up to $5,000)
- Stream 4: Events and Activities (up to $20,000)
The Infrastructure Upgrades and Equipment Category aims to help transform motorsport facilities around Victoria by providing funding to upgrade motorsport racing infrastructure and equipment that assists clubs deliver increased participation opportunities.
Applicants may only submit one application under one of the following streams:
- Stream 1: Facility Equipment (up to $50,000)
- Stream 2: Minor Infrastructure (up to $100,000)
- Stream 3: Major Infrastructure (up to $500,000)
For more information, guidelines and to apply please click here.
Applications close 30 June 2022
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com