The Fourth Round of the Community Sport Sector COVID-19 Survival Package is now open. This grant provides grants to support the operational viability of community sport and active recreation organisations impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Available Grants/Funding Categories
The fourth round of the Survival Package provides an additional $10 million for community sport and active recreation organisations under one stream:
- Grassroots Operational Support – grants of up to $2,500 are available for associations and leagues and grants of up to $1,500 are available for individual clubs and community sporting and active recreation organisations that have not previously received funding from the Survival Package.
Funding can be used for ongoing fixed costs, essential salary costs and any other costs that keep organisations viable and to purchase equipment and cleaning supplies necessary to function in a COVIDSafe manner once restrictions ease.
Community sport and active recreation organisations operating within Victoria that have not received funding from this program in any of the first three rounds can apply. This includes not-for-profit and for-profit associations, leagues and clubs that meet all the eligibility criteria. For more details on eligibility please read the program guidelines.
Who can apply?
The Community Sport Sector COVID-19 Survival Package is a program for community sport and active recreation organisations operating within Victoria.
Target organisations for this Package are:
- Not-for-profit and For-profit Associations and Leagues – associations and leagues affiliated with recognised State Sporting Associations (SSA) or State Sport and Active Recreation Bodies (SSARB) who administer programs and competitions. An association or league must be comprised of member clubs and administer the competition between these clubs over the course of a season.
- Not-for-profit and For-profit Clubs – sport and active recreation clubs and organisations throughout Victoria that are delivering recreational, instructional and/or competitive physical activity opportunities to community participants.
How to apply
Grassroots Operational Support Stream – clubs, community sport and active recreation organisations, associations and leagues that have not received funding under any previous round of the survival package may apply using the relevant application form below:
- Not-for-profit clubs – apply here
- Not-for-profit associations and leagues – apply here
- For-profit clubs, associations and leagues – apply here
Please note: clubs, community sporting and active recreation organisations, associations and leagues that received funding in a previous round, the process is simple; all you need to do is respond to an email from Sport and Recreation Victoria (SRV) confirming your details by 29 October. You do not need to reapply.
For more information, please click here.
Applications close: 29 October 2021
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com