GO Soccer Mums Arrives in Shepparton
Valley Sport is excited to be bringing Football Victoria’s GO Soccer Mums program to the Goulburn Valley for six weeks during term three.
About The Program
GO Soccer Mums is an introductory football program designed specifically for women, where participants can have fun, meet new people, and learn basic football skills in a social, judgement-free environment.
It’s not just for mums – but for all women, from all walks of life! It doesn’t matter if you have never kicked a football before. Absolutely no experience is necessary, anybody can take part!
GO Soccer Mums is an initiative of Football Victoria proudly supported by VicHealth.
GO Soccer Mums sessions will be taking place at two locations across Shepparton. Sessions begin week of July 25th.
When: Wednesdays at 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Dates: 27/07/22 – 31/08/22
When: Fridays at 9.30am – 10.30am
Dates: 29/07/22 – 02/09/22
How to Register
- Go to https://bit.ly/3OrsNtH
- Click on the orange box ‘ Register as an individual’
- If you have an existing Go Football Profile please log in or if not click on ‘ I am a new customer and wish to create a profile’
- Fill out the listed information
- Register for either program at Vibert Reserve or McEwen Reserve
For any assistance registering or if you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 5831 8456.