GrainCorp seek to support communities in their endeavours to develop, renew, recover and thrive.
This grants program provides financial support to organisations and projects that contribute to the development and promotion of those communities.
There are two types of activities that the program funds:
- Community-related programs & activities (Maximum funding limit: $5,000)
- Community infrastructure projects (Maximum funding limit: $20,000)
To be eligible for the Community Foundation Grants Program, your organisation or project must:
- Be based within a GrainCorp operational region or region linked to grain growing activities;
- Be intended to have a positive effect on local communities in rural and regional areas;
- Demonstrate a direct connection with community development; and
- Be categorised within at least one of GrainCorp’s Community Foundation Pillars
How to Apply
For more information and to apply please click here.
Applications close: July 31 2022
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com