The 2021 Local Sports Infrastructure Fund is a state-wide competitive Victorian Government program that provides a range of grant opportunities across five funding streams.
- Better Indoor Stadiums – supports new and/or redevelopment of multi-sport indoor stadiums and courts.
- Female Friendly Facilities – supports the development of new and/or redevelopment of existing infrastructure that enables more women and girls to participate in sport and active recreation.
- Community Sports Lighting – supports the installation of new or redevelopment of existing sports lighting infrastructure that is sustainable and results in increased facility capacity and participation opportunities.
- Facilities for Active Seniors – supports the development of new or redevelopment of existing infrastructure to become inclusive and age-friendly to encourage more Senior Victorians to participate in sport and active recreation.
- Scoreboards and Fixed Equipment – supports the installation of new scoreboards and fixed equipment to support volunteer efforts, participant safety, participant or visitor experience.
Local clubs and organisations can only seek access to support from the fund through the by submitting an Expression of Interest Form for Community Organisations (Word) directly to their local council or Alpine Resort Board.
Local clubs and organisations are advised to contact their local council or Alpine Resort Board about timelines for expressions of interest.
For further information, click here.
Status: Closes 22 March 2021.
Expressions of Interest to your Local Council will vary and be prior to this date.