This program provides funding for:
- Shooting sports clubs (firearms only)
- Shooting organisations (firearms only)
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- be an incorporated body, cooperative or association (including business associations)
- possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be auspiced by a peak shooting sport body.
- are financially able to contribute a minimum of 10 per cent in cash to meet their contribution
- provide a letter of support from the relevant peak shooting sport body endorsing the proposed project.
The Shooting Sports Facilities Program has a funding stream available to applicants. The maximum funding for a grant is $300,000.
Applications close 16th February 2021.
For more information, guidelines and to apply please click here
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com