The Sponsorship Program incorporates funding opportunities for events that compliment the focus areas identified as priorities for the Strathbogie Shire Council.
An annual program of events within the Shire adds significantly to the social health of the community, assists to raise awareness of the destination to identified markets, provides an economic benefit to local businesses and directly assists to increase the average length of stay of visitors.
Opportunities to attract or develop an event to a level of regional and state significance could be supported by Strathbogie Shire Council relevant to available resources.
Applications are sought for events that:
- Promote community engagement and participation.
- Support gender equality and social inclusion and improve accessibility.
- Contribute to building healthy and vibrant communities.
- Increase economic development, tourism and the visitor economy.
To be eligible for funding under the Sponsorship Program, applicants must be:
- Organisations or club that have an Australian Business Number OR
- An unincorporated not for profit community group, organisation or club that has an auspicing body that is either
- an incorporated not for profit community group, organisation or club or
- a Community Planning Reference Group (also known as Community Action Group).
Available Grants/Funding Categories
Sponsorship requests of and above $1,000 and up to $5,000 are available.
How to apply?
For more information or to apply, please click here.
Applications are ongoing.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com