Valley Sport is a not-for-profit, member-based organisation and our priority communities include sporting clubs, leagues & associations, active recreation groups and community sector partners.
We deliver a range of programs and services to our members and the wider community to support sport and active recreation in all its forms across our catchment area, which includes;
Benalla Rural City, Greater Shepparton City Council, Mansfield Shire, Mitchell Shire, Moira Shire, Murrindindi Shire and Strathbogie Shire.
Valley Sport are committed to supporting the Goulburn Valley sporting and recreation community through the unique and challenging period created by COVID-19, and with this in mind Valley Sport have decided to waive our 2020/21 membership fee.
We offer a range of services, including:
- One on one support from our staff, tailored to meet your needs
- Discounted rates on some Valley Sport ran courses, seminars and training
- Regular member updates, including notification of grants, training opportunities and sports industry information
- Monthly e-newsletters
- Access to Valley Sport Local Grants Program
- Access to any Valley Sport run campaigns to assist local clubs, leagues and associations
Valley Sport has the expertise and skills to assist your organisation with growing participation, fundraising and sponsorship, governance, grant writing, marketing, planning, volunteer management and more.
We are connected to networks and partnerships locally, state-wide and nationally that give you access to the latest information and support to run your organisation the best you can.
Join us in rebooting local sport and recreation by becoming a sporting club member today!