Valley Sport is a not-for-profit Regional Sports Assembly located in Shepparton, Victoria, which supports grass root sport and recreation clubs across seven local governments in the Goulburn Valley region. Valley Sport provides information, advice, support and club development opportunities to grass root sport and recreation clubs.
About the Position
- Current contract until 30th June 2021 (with potential for contract to be extended if continuation of funding is made available)
- Part time: 0.6 EFT (3 days a week)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to work as part of a small and dedicated team. The person we seek to fulfill this role will be responsible for delivering high quality project outcomes as part of our Inclusive Participation team. You will be required to engage with sporting clubs and other key stakeholders across the region to support and promote the benefits of welcoming, healthy and inclusive sporting and recreation environments.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or minimum 3 years industry experience in Community Development, Health Promotion, Public Health or related disciplines.
- Experience and understanding of working in a community setting with diverse population groups, sporting clubs or volunteers.
- Proven project management skills and experience in the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programs.
Further information, including a copy of the position description can be downloaded below or contacting Valley Sport Executive Officer, David Quinn on 03 5831 8456 or via email, email@example.com.
Project Officer Valley Sport PD 2020Download
Please submit a current copy of your resume and a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria by the application closing date. **Applicants who do not address the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered for the position.
Applications close: Friday 9th October, 2020.