The WDEA Works Foundation grants are awarded to organisations that provide opportunities, reduce barriers, offer support, promote inclusiveness and ensure accessibility to people living with a disability or experiencing disadvantage.
Applicants can apply for a grant of up to $5,000.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Small to medium not-for-profit organisation (under$1,000,000 annual turnover)
- The community grant requested must be $5,000 or less
- The grant project must be located within a WDEA Works Geographical area
- The activity or project benefits people within the community experiencing disability or disadvantage.
- Your organisation can supply an ABN or ACN?
- Your organisation must not have received a WDEA Works Foundation community grant within the past two years
- Be able to provide proof of incorporation
- Does the grant applicant have a COVID-19 contingency plan?
- If successful, does the applicant have the resources to implement the grant within 2 months? (with the exception of unforeseen covid-19 restrictions)
How to Apply
For more information and guidelines, please click here.
Applications close: 5pm April 1st, 2022
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or firstname.lastname@example.org