Valley Sport are excited to offer 3 x Club Support Officer positions, available for immediate start:
- All 3 positions have flexibility to work either Part Time or Full Time.
- Positions may range from 0.6 to 1.0 EFT (22.8 up to 38 hours per week, to be negotiated with successful applicants)
- All positions are a fixed term – 6 month contract
The Club Support Officer is primarily responsible for the delivery of programs and services to support the community sporting sector to navigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Undertake data collection to build an evidence base to inform the development of programs and support services for clubs, leagues and volunteers.
- Support clubs and leagues to navigate the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic including ‘Return to Play’ practices and advice, COVID Safe sport, volunteer management, member re-engagement and health and wellbeing, and financial planning.
- Develop strong partnerships with the community sporting sector through delivery of one-on-one support, workshops and presentations to clubs, leagues and volunteers.
- Pilot new club and league development initiatives based on the priorities of the sector.
- Advocate for clubs and leagues to consider new approaches and activities that support disadvantaged communities and under-represented cohorts.
View the Position Description here.
- All applicants must be able to satisfy that their current employment status has been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19). Please detail in your application how your employment status has been impacted over the last 12-15 months.
- All applicants must hold a current Working with Children Check or must successfully obtain one prior to commencing the position.
- All applicants must hold a current valid driver’s licence.
Valley Sport is committed to promoting gender equality and diversity across the sport and active recreation industry and we strongly encourage female and gender diverse applicants to apply.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following via email to email@example.com by 5pm Monday July 19th:
- Cover Letter
- Responses to the Key Selection Criteria
Applications will close on Monday July 19th at 5pm.
Please Note: All applicants must be able to satisfy that their current employment status has been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19). Please detail in your application how your employment status has been impacted over the last 12-15 months.
Further information regarding these positions can be obtained by contacting David Quinn – Executive Officer on (03) 5831 8456 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org