By completing our 2019 Sporting Club Survey, Valley Sport are offering local sporting clubs the opportunity to assess their club heath and how their organisation stands in comparison with the rest of the Goulburn Valley sport and recreation community.
The survey will help sporting club committees access and work with Valley Sport’s free sporting club support program. The survey contains questions which are best answered by committee members who have a good understanding of club operations. Upon completion of this survey, Valley Sport will connect with your club to work together towards a healthier and more active Goulburn Valley sporting community.
By completing this survey, your club will get:
- The chance to have your say on local issues affecting sport and recreation clubs
- The opportunity to help shape and build on the current support and club development opportunities available within the region
- An opportunity to meet face to face with a Valley Sport Project Officer to discuss the health of your club:
Are you up to date with the latest laws and legislations?
How do you compare to other clubs within the region in club governance, planning, finance management, membership, marketing strategies and facilities?
How can Valley Sport provide you with future support and club development opportunities?
- A printout of your club’s results
With the data collected through the Sporting Club Survey, Valley Sport will:
- Better service the current needs of local sport and recreation clubs
- Deliver workshops across the Goulburn Valley based on challenges raised by clubs
- Develop online resources and tools to assist clubs
- Provide training and education opportunities as demanded by clubs
Your club’s individual data and responses will never be released by Valley Sport to a third party. All data collected will remain anonymous and will be non-identifiable when collated with findings from other clubs, sports and leagues across the Goulburn Valley for comparison.
To access the Sporting Club Survey CLICK HERE