Want to join the Valley Sport team?
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and motivated people who can add value to our team, and who are committed to improving the health and well-being of our Goulburn Valley community through Sport and Active Recreation.
We encourage you to apply for any of the following positions that may interest you.
Valley Sport is an inclusive organisation and we welcome applications from people with a disability and other minority groups.
Valley Sport is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. Successful candidates for all positions with Valley Sport will undergo an extensive screening process prior to finalising the appointment.
Following is a list of positions that are currently available with Valley Sport:
Valley Sport – Project Officer
About the Position
- 12-month contract until 31st December 2020
- Part time: 0.6 EFT (3 days per week)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to work as part of a small and dedicated team. The person we seek to fulfil this role will be responsible for delivering high quality project outcomes on our recently re-funded Gender Equality in Sport Pilot Program. You will be required to engage with sporting clubs and other key stakeholders across the region to support and promote the benefits of welcoming, healthy and inclusive sporting environments.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications or minimum 3 years industry experience in Community Development, Health Promotion, Public Health or related disciplines.
- Experience and understanding of working in a community setting with diverse population groups, sporting clubs or volunteers.
- Proven project management skills and experience in the planning, implementation and evaluation of programs.
- Previous experience working in gender equality and/or evaluation would be highly desirable but not essential.
Further information, including a copy of the position description can be downloaded below or contacting Valley Sport Executive Officer, David Quinn on 03 5831 8456 or via email, email@example.com.
Please submit a current copy of your resume and a separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria by the application closing date. **Applicants who do not address the Key Selection Criteria will not be considered for the position.
Applications close: Friday 31st January, 2020.