The Get Active Kids Voucher Program provides a voucher valued up to $200 for each child for costs associated with participation in organised sport and active recreation activities. Eligible costs include membership and registration fees associated with participation.
To be eligible for a voucher your child/dependant must be:
- aged 0 to 18 years
- a resident in Victoria
- named on a current (at the time of your application) Australian Government Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card, and
- named on a valid Australian Government Medicare card
You can apply for more than one voucher if you have more than one eligible child/dependant.
Organised sport, active recreation activities and outdoor recreation programs including camps are eligible if the activity is:
- delivered to children and young people aged 0 years to 18 years
- a minimum of four sessions in duration
- offered at the same costs to other participants, and
- delivered by a registered Get Active Kids activity provider that is affiliated with the appropriate Sport and Recreation Victoria recognised Victorian State Sporting Association (SSA) or Victorian State Sport and Active Recreation Body (SSRB) for that activity.
Vouchers up to the value of $200 can be used for costs associated with membership, registration, or participation fees of eligible children at a registered Get Active Kids Activity Provider.
Uniform and equipment items that are incorporated within the membership and registration fees can be claimed (for example, safety equipment, mouthguards).
The next round of the voucher program is currently open. You can apply from 21st September 2022 to the 30th November 2022.
You can register using the Activity Provider Portal on the Service Victoria Website. Prior to registering you will need to have the following information and documents as outlined in the Program Guidelines:
- Organisation details including organisation name, address and contact details
- Type of organisation and Incorporation Number
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Your name and role within the organisation
- Your email address and contact phone number
- A copy of certificate of currency of your organisation’s public liability insurance
- Organisation bank account details.
You will need to create a Service Victoria account to begin your registration.
Register to be a provider here.