The Get Active Kids Voucher Program helps eligible families get their kids involved in organised sport and recreation activities by reimbursing the cost of membership and registration fees, along with uniforms and equipment essential for participation. Eligible children may be able to receive up to $200 each.
To be eligible for a voucher your child/dependant must be:
- aged 4 to 18 years
- a resident in Victoria
- named on a current (at the time of your application) Australian Government Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card, and
- named on a valid Australian Government Medicare card
You can apply for more than one voucher if you have more than one eligible child/dependant.
- The activity or program must be affiliated to a Victorian Government recognised Victorian State Sporting Association or Victorian State Sport and Recreation Body
- Activities or programs should be a minimum of four sessions
- Organised sport or outdoor recreation programs or camps involving multiple sessions of activities that may be conducted over one or more days will be eligible
You can be reimbursed up to $200 for costs related to:
- Membership, registration or general fees to participate at an affiliated sport or active recreation club, association or program
- Equipment (new or second hand) required to participate in the nominated activity
- Uniforms and clothing (new or second hand) required to participate in the nominated activity
You will then be reimbursed for part or all of the cost up to the value of $200.
Please note: To claim equipment or uniform and clothing expenses, you must firstly certify that you have incurred expenses related to a current membership or registration related to participation in an organised activity or program of an affiliated sport or active recreation club, association or activity provider.
- The Program will be delivered across four Rounds from 1 March 2021 until 17 April 2022.
- Round two of the program is now open and will cover eligible expenses incurred between 11 April 2021 – 11 July 2021. Applications for vouchers in this round open 31 May 2021 – 9 July 2021.
There are specific dates (claim periods) when you can apply.
You must have incurred your expenses within the specific dates too.
Please see dates below:
Claim Periods (applications open): Eligible Expenditure Dates:
1 March 2021 – 11 April 2021 1 January 2021- 11 April 2021
31 May 2021 – 9 July 2021 1 January 2021 – 9 July 2021
4 Oct 2021 – 12 Nov 2021 9 July 2021 – 12 Nov 2021
7 March 2022 – 15 April 2022 12 Nov 2021 – 15 April 2022
For an Organisations Club Childs Payment Plan Template that you can edit and submit, please contact us on (03) 58 318 456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Active Victoria
Phone number: (03) 1800 325 206
For more information or assistance, please don’t hesitate to call our team on
(03) 5831 8456 or email email@example.com