The Governance, Skills and Capacity Building grants supports businesses, not-for-profit community groups and organisations, and Committees of Management to meet governance requirements, develop new skills and build their capacity. This includes activities that improve the ability to operate effectively, undertake future planning and support sustainability.
Projects or activities that build the applicants capacity to operate and plan for the future, such as:
- training and education programs
- mentoring programs
- networking opportunities
- best practice resources and guides
- technology and systems
- development of governance strategies and plans
- strategic, business and financial planning activities (e.g. business plans, program development, marketing, fundraising, membership)
- policy development (e.g. Working with Children, volunteers, OH&S)
Max amount: $2,000
For more information, guidelines, information sessions and to apply please click here.
Applications close at 4pm, on the last Wednesday of every month. Applications are assessed the following month. Please contact Council to discuss your project before you apply.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or firstname.lastname@example.org