The Nagambie Community Investment program will support programs and projects in the Nagambie area.
This Community Grants Program is administered by Community Enterprise Foundation™ and made possible by the generous support of the Nagambie branch of Bendigo Bank.
The Community Grants Program is designed to:
- Make better, targeted use of funds that are responsive to community needs
- Support projects that make a positive contribution to Nagambie
Charitable and Not-for-profit Organisations can apply for projects and activities that offer clear public benefit for the community, contributing to its development in building social capital, community welfare, environmental, health, education or cultural areas.
- Current signed Audited Financial Statements for the Applicant organisation and Project Partner(where applicable).
- If your organisation is not required to audit your financials please provide a profit and loss statement as a minimum and a balance sheet if available.Please also include a current bank statement.
- Quotes are required for all budget items
- If you have conducted this project/program before copies of receipts / invoices that substantiate this request from previous expenditure may be acceptable together with a detailed budget
- If your expenditure outlined in the budget relates to wages or salary for staff, please upload a copy of the Position Description and the Award Wage it corresponds with.
Please ensure that your budget and/or supporting documentation clearly shows how the funds requested will be spent
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, please click here.
Applications close: Tuesday 20 September 2022
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or firstname.lastname@example.org