Football leagues, clubs and associations across Victoria are encouraged to review the guidelines for the Strategic Community Investment Fund (SCIF) to make the most of $1.5 million of annual support funding, with fourth-round applications now open.
The SCIF program was relaunched this year and aims to help clubs, leagues and regions to achieve strategic objectives and provide a platform for long-term, sustained success.
Successful applications so far have included funding for:
- 12 months Accounting Software Subscriptions
- Establishment and development of new junior and women’s teams
- Costs to assist with team / club
- Support for Indigenous teams
- Diversity programs
- Assistance with the establishment / expansion of Junior and Women’s Competitions
- Support and development of diversity and inclusion programs
- Volunteer recruitment and support programs
The SCIF will provide grant funding of $1.5m per year for the next three years directly to local football leagues and clubs. The fund is part of the $18 million investment into Victorian community football announced by the AFL in September 2019, the largest investment in community football in the state in more than two decades.
There have been 43 successful applicants for the SCIF program in 2021 with an average grant value of $9,200 being provided to clubs and leagues.
For more information, guidelines and to apply please click here.
Fourth round grant applications close on Thursday 30th of September.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com