The 2022 Community Bank Mansfield & District Community Impact Program is an initiative to aid not-for-profit community-based groups or organisations, based in or servicing the Mansfield & District community.
The Community Impact Program is founded around the 5 Key Impact Pillars.
- Leadership – Investing in people, leadership and resilience
- Opportunity & Innovation – Encouraging innovation and creation
- Wellbeing – Nurturing our community’s wellbeing and resilience
- Collaborate & Connect – Working to establish, maintain and support partnerships and collaboration, for collective benefit and to build our community capacity
- Liveability – Improving and sustaining our region
To be considered, each application must address at least one of the 5 key Impact Pillars, have attended the Community Funding Information Evening on May 2nd and include the following supporting documentation:
- Current signed Audited Financial Statements for the Applicant organisation and Project Partner (where applicable).
- If your organisation is not required to audit your financials, please provide a profit and loss statement as a minimum and a balance sheet if available or a current bank statement.
- Quotes are required for all budget items
- If you have conducted this project/program before copies of receipts / invoices that substantiate this request from previous expenditure may be acceptable together with a detailed budget
- If expenditure relates to employment of staff please attached a copy of their position description and award.
- Please ensure that your budget and/or supporting documentation clearly shows how the funds requested will be spent
- Please list the details of any other financial support you are seeking or have already confirmed for your project. If you have obtained other funding, please provide evidence of this.
How to Apply
For more information or to apply, please click here
To discuss your project please Contact Emma Wiking by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact Valley Sport on (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com