The Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund (ACIF) provides funding for community cricket facility projects, with a focus on growing participation and promoting greater access for all.
- Improve the quantity, quality, innovation and consistency of cricket infrastructure across all levels of community cricket
- Support the development of community cricket facilities that contribute to the delivery of Australian Cricket’s strategic priorities ((e.g. supporting the attraction and retention of 5-12 year old participants)
- Support cricket facility development in areas of demand, particularly areas of significant participation and population growth
- Create inclusive and accessible environments for cricket participants and the broader community
- Collaborate with all levels of government and funding partners to invest in strategic infrastructure priorities
The program is open to all clubs, associations, schools, councils and cricket facility managers.
The program has two funding categories:
Minor $1000 – $15,000
Major $15,001 – $40,000
*The maximum grant amount available is up to 50% of the total project cost.*
Applications for more than $40,000 will be considered on a case-by-case basis under the Strategic Cricket Infrastructure Funding category.
How to Apply
Applications close: Early 2024
For any questions regarding the program or potential projects, please contact Cricket Victoria’s State Infrastructure Manager Callum Dean on 9085 4052 or CDean@cricketvictoria.com.au.
For more information, guidelines and to apply please click here
If you require assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com