The Premier of Victoria has announced updated restrictions and a Roadmap for Regional Victoria, click here.
- Outdoor recreation – outdoor personal training allowed with up to 2 people per trainer
- Outdoor pools and playgrounds open
- Duration – no time or frequency limit
- Social connection opportunities such as bike riding, running and walking.
- Outdoor contact and non-contact sport for people aged 18 and younger, outdoor non-contact sport only for adults, with gathering and density limits, outdoor skateparks open, outdoor fitness for groups of 10 people
- No exercise restrictions
- Facilities open subject to safety measures. Organised contact sports resume for all ages. Limitations for spectators
Indoor and Outdoor Community Sport for all ages is included in the last step (not before November 23rd) if there are 0 new cases state wide in 14 days.
Club Information, Support or Advice
Please contact Valley Sport on: firstname.lastname@example.org, (03) 5831 8456 or contact your local Valley Sport Project Officer directly:
- Greater Shepparton City: Kayla Ryan
- Moira Shire & Mansfield Shire: Hannah Symes
- Benalla Rural City & Mitchell Shire: Michael Dann
- Strathbogie Shire & Murrindindi Shire: Lucy Marino