Quick Response Grants provide essential, urgent support to not-for-profit community groups and organisations who can demonstrate financial hardship as a result of an emergency or unforeseen events.
These grants do not provide funds to supplement other grant income or address the impact of foreseeable events.
Quick Response grants are for projects or activities that address an urgent, critical need and that are not covered by insurance, such as:
- replacement of essential equipment
- essential and urgent repairs
- activities that address the impact of urgent, emergency or unforeseen events
Projects are expected to deliver one or more of the following outcomes:
- reduce financial impact of emergency and unforeseen events
- enable not-for-profit community groups and organisations to continue to operate or quickly return to normal operations following damage as the result of emergency and unforeseen events
The maximum amount that you may apply for is $1,000. Additional funding may be granted in extraordinary circumstances.
For more information, guidelines and to apply please click here.
Applications close 25 November 2020.
If you have any questions or would like assistance with your application, please contact (03) 5831 8456 or email@example.com